Now Reading: Top 5 Best Areas to Invest in Property in Islamabad
Islamabad – the Capital city of Pakistan that is planted in the foothills of Margalla – is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It is breathtakingly lovely, consisting of ravishing scenery and natural delicate beauties. The federal city is not just naturally pleasing, but it also provides its residents with state-of-the-art infrastructures and living areas that would be worth every single rupee you pay for them.
As such, investment in properties in Islamabad has been booming for the past ten years as they have provident excellent lifestyle opportunities for the investors. Hence, this sector has seen remarkable growth in demand in recent years, where new developments are being made on a daily basis to offer an easy access to the market, especially considering that Islamabad – being one of the top tourist destinations in the world – receiving millions of visitors every year.
Now, if you are one of these visitors of the city or are someone looking to make your investment in one of the best places to invest in real estate, especially after the post-corona relief packages, you came to the right place. Lets take a look at the top 5 best areas to invest in property in Islamabad!
1. Sector C-16
This sector approved by the Capital Development Authority (CDA) is currently under development and due to the ongoing trends, is a popular choice amongst the real estate investors, also being marked as one of the hottest selling areas. The authorities have planned this area’s construction as per the modern town planning system. Therefore, this sector will include all the utilities, ranging from developed educational infrastructure of schools, colleges, and reputable universities to top healthcare facilities, banks, mosques, parks, restaurants, shops and mosques, etc.
Considering all this, the area promises the residents a comfortable living experience. If you are someone looking to invest in this area, the prices of plots vary, depending on the size and location of the plot on the sector’s premises.
- The starting price of residential plots of 5 and 10 Marla respectively in sector C-16 ranges from Rs. 55 lacs to Rs. 65 lacs.
- The price of 1 Kanal residential plots can start from as low as Rs. 60 lacs, going up till Rs. 1.15 Crores.
- The prices of commercial properties being from around Rs. 2 Crores and go higher onwards.
2. Sector G-13
Sector G-13 is also a solid choice for investors looking for properties in Islamabad. Being well connected to all major arteries of Islamabad, thus offering an extraordinary infrastructure, this sector not only provides crazy affordable rates but also state-of-the-art facilities. Hence, it has recently become a major attraction for real estate investors.
Further conveniences offered by it include many reputable schools, colleges, and universities along with healthcare facilities and hospitals being located at just about a 10-20 minutes’ drive. It is also surrounded with notable tourist attractions, shopping malls. Not only this, the New International Airport is just a 30-minute drive away! In case of investments,
- If you want to buy a plot, the price for 5 Marla plots ranges from as low as Rs. 85 lacs to up to 1.15 crore rupees.
- 10 Marla plots’ price ranges between Rs. 1.5 to Rs. 3.5 crore.
- Relatively, the price of 1 Kanal plot is high, ranging from between Rs. 2.1 crore to around Rs. 6.5 crore.
3. Sector I-15
This sector is also one approved by the CDA. The area is constantly staying under the radar of real estate investors for it promises a great opportunity for buyers with low income as the plots as well as homes are economically priced. As is the trend so far, the authority working on its development promises all the necessary facilities at their highest level.
Development of wide and fully landscaped roads and streets along with a well structured educational infrastructure is being carried out. Provision of basic facilities such as adequate electricity supply, sui gas and water supply is assured. Mosques, post offices and commercial banks also surround this sector. For investment purposes,
- 10,289 plots comprise this area, offering only two sizes of residential plots i.e. 5 Marla and 8 Marla.
- The price of 5 Marla plots ranges from Rs. 40 lacs to Rs. 45 lacs.
- The price of 8 Marla plots go from Rs. 50 to up to Rs. 60 crores.
4. Sector E-12
Next on the list to keep an eye on is Sector E-12. This is also an area that has recently seen a boom in real estate investors coming to it to invest. This is due to the CDA launching development work in the vicinity to ensure the provision of basic facilities and a comfortable life for the residents recently. Easily accessible from the Margalla Road and located at a 20-30 minute drive from the Islamabad International Airport, here’s what you need to know about investments in this sector:
- The price of 5 Marla plots in the sector starts from 87 lac rupees.
- 10 Marla plots start from a price mark of Rs. 1.1 crore.
- The price of plots of 1 Kanal range from Rs. 3.25 to Rs. 3.50 crore.
5. Park Enclave (Phase III)
After successfully introducing Phase I and II, the CDA has also launched Phase III of the same housing scheme. The CDA has titled this one “Park Enclave”.
Identified as the hottest favorite for investment by the Overseas Pakistanis, it is also considered as one of CDA’s most beautiful residential projects. Park Enclave Phase III is adjacent to phase I, located right opposite to Chak Shahzad Farm Houses on Park Road i.e. in the vicinity of Rawal Lake. As with all the residencies so far, this one also delivers top of the order facilities for its residents.
For investments, this project offers plots of various sizes including five, seven, 10, and 14 marla plots. Plots measuring up to 1 Kanal are also available.
- Plots measuring up to 5 Marla are priced at Rs. 70.79 Lacs.
- The price for 8 Marla plots begins from Rs. 1.5 crore.
- 10 Marla plots are priced starting from Rs. 1.97 crore.
- Plots measuring up to 1 Kanal, are worth as high as Rs. 2.77 crore.
These are the top 5 residential areas of Islamabad where you should look to invest. Tell us what you think of this list in the comments below and also if you have any suggestions!