The Ministry of Hajj & Umrah has announced to open Hajj 1441 application starting from today. However The Saudi Arabia Govt announced health protocols to prevent the spread of the new corona virus in the 2020 Hajj season. Here are some of the key points to follow:
Most Important: pilgrims won’t be allowed to touch Kabah or Blackstone (there will be physical barriers)
- .Entry into Holy Sites without permits will be forbidden from 28 Dhul Qadah till 12 Dhul Hijjah
- People with symptoms (Suspected cases) will be put in separate groups with separate residential buildings
- Workers or Volunteers with any symptoms will not be allowed to work
- Mandatory on every pilgrim and worker to wear masks
- Physical distancing of 1.5 meters between everyone to be implemented
- Sharing of personal tools or equipment not to be allowed
- Congregation prayers to be allowed with wearing of Masks and physical distancing
- Pilgrims will not be able to touch the Kabah or blackstone
- Physical distancing during Tawaaf to be implemented
- Prepackaged pebbles for stoning to be provided
- Food provided in Arafat and Muzdalifa will be prepackaged
Hajj Minister Mohammed Benten earlier said.
“The kingdom of Saudi Arabia is keen to enable all Muslims of different nationalities to perform haj but the global health circumstances this year led us to make this haj an exception,”
What do you think of this, Please tell us in your comments below.