A woman from Karachi throws her newborn baby out from the second floor

This new born baby got thrown out of second floor in Karachi

Share:

A woman and her father from Karachi were arrested for throwing a newborn from the second floor of their apartment building.

According to the police report, this heart-wrenching incident took place in Karachi’s Manzoor Colony on Tuesday morning.

Read Also: Sub-Inspector from KPK adopts a child with special needs abandoned by his parents

Details from the Police Report

“Miraculously, the baby didn’t suffer any major injuries except for a scratch near the eye,” a police officer said. “When the suspects threw her, the newborn landed on the shade of a shop, which saved her life,” he added.

The neighbor of the suspect woman found the baby and then called the police and an ambulance from the Chhipa Welfare Association. That is to say that the baby has shifted to a hospital.

An FIR has registered at the Baloch Colony police station by Senior Inspector Muhammad Younis. The mother confessed to her crime in police custody.

The FIR stated that the woman was not married and the father of the baby was reportedly her cousin. When the father of the baby refused to accept the baby, the mother threw her out of the window in panic. The baby was born in the suspects’ house at 4 am on Tuesday, it added.

Chhipa has taken the responsibility of the thrown off newborn child. As she survived the incident until her biological parents ask for her custody.

Registration of the Case

A case has registered under sections 338 (woman who causes herself to miscarry a fetus), 201 (causing disappearance of evidence of the offense, or giving false information to screen offender) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

According to the facts, every year thousand of newborns have dumped in the garbage or abandoned by their parents and relatives. From which almost 90% are girls and the remaining 10% are boys. Most of the boys are physically unfit or a victim of without marriage birth.

Share your thoughts about this story in the comments!

Read Next: Explosion of 2750 tons of highly explosive material has shook Beirut and injured thousands

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *