We’ve all seen the famous show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and every one of us also loves it’s characters. Each person who has seen the show can relate to at least one character of the series. Some women who are obsessed with cleanliness love Monica, while women who are fashionistas are Rachel fans.
If you are the ‘Rachel’ from your friend group, you probably already have an idea. It’s not your fault that your last haircut caused a revolution or that you are too cute and cheeky for most people to handle. The brave Rachel Green is like a heroine to all of us whether we are related to her or not. Here are some signs that you might be the Rachel Green from your friend group.
1. You mostly get away with things in your life for just being cute.
This is not to say that you do things knowing that you will get away with them just because you are cute.
2. You’re not afraid of a little spontaneity in your life and it’s just about fine for you.
For example, when you marry your best friend when drunk in a hasty ceremony, it’s completely fine.
3. You don’t have many girlfriends.
It’s not that you don’t need girlfriends, it’s just that your guy friends roll a little more at your level.
4. However, you love all your friends more than anything, and you will not replace them with anything in the world.
You love your friends from the bottom of your heart and you will do anything to make them happy. Except possibly pretending to enjoy playing an organized sport.
5. Sass and Sarcasm are two very important parts of your vocabulary. Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck-fantastic?
Unfortunately, subtleness is simply not in your nature.
6. You know that you are a drama queen but you don’t care about it at all.
People often call you ‘dramatic’ but you don’t mind it.
7. When someone breaks your heart, you have a hard time getting over it.
You don’t often fall in love, but when you do, you don’t know how to get over it and move on.